- All Principal Cardholders in good credit standing (credit card account is current, not past due, not over credit limit and not cancelled) are eligible for redemption.
- Once the redemption is accepted by BDO, it can no longer be revoked or cancelled by the Principal Cardholder.
- Processing and delivery of Gift Certificates will take four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date of the redemption. Courier will dispatch the Gift Certificates to the cardholders last known billing address.
- In case the Principal Cardholder is not around, the Authorized Representative must present the following:
- Authorization Letter signed by the Principal Cardholder with the authorized representative's specimen signature
- Principal Cardholder and the authorized representative's valid IDs with picture
- eGCs will be sent to the Cardholder's registered mobile number. Cardholder will be notified if the supplied information does not match BDO's records.
- Annual Fee Waiver can only be posted to the client's account.
- Processing and crediting of BDO Rewards, SM Advantage, Mabuhay Miles and Asia Miles will take seven (7) to ten (10) banking days from the date of redemption.
- All redemptions are subject to the BDO Credit Card Points Redemption Program Terms and Conditions.